1) Warm up* all warm-ups should be done at about 70%
500M row then,
single arm KB (light) sotts press, 8 each arm
10 double KB (light) Overhead Squat
10 ring rows
Softball in lats - 2 minutes, barbell roll out triceps - 60 seconds each arm . Front rack barbell stretch - 60 seconds
Use Hip circle for front squats warm up sets
*Add any additional warm up that you need for you*
a) Front squats
1x8 @ 65%
1x8 @ 70%
1x6 @ 80%
1x6 @ 85%
b) Bent over barbell row add 5lbs from last week - maintain form - no kipping rows
1X5 @ 80%
1X4 @ 85%
1X3 @ 90%
*Between last 2 sets - perform heavy farmers carry between sets - 200 m
AMRAP 18 min
8 Burpee boxovers
8 GHD situps
5-10 minutes cooldown on bike, run or row. SLOW pace. Bring that heart rate back down.
5 min rolling quads
Deep lunge stretching: 1min hold Normal lunge each leg, then front knee pushed out with elbow: 1min with torso facing forward, 1min torso facing right, 1min torso facing left
Lax ball rolling upper back/shoulders
Roll out lats
Banded shoulder stretching
Aether Built Oly Cycle Day 48
1) Build up to a SOFT power snatch max for the day. Dropsets 4x1@-15%.
2) Behind the neck snatch grip strict press-4x4. Heavy but controlled.
3) Front Squat- 3x10. note heaviest 10.
4) Snatch high pulls from mid thigh- 4x6. woek on continuous movement, ticking and tocking as you load and pull for 4 unbroken reps.